Guilin - Longji - Xingping - Yangshuo - Xianggong Hill
from US $2200
Tour Code: TCT-PHOTO-12A
Tour Type: Private Tour with private guide & Vehicle
Highlights: Upon your arrival in Guilin, the most scenic city in China, your personal guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to relax. Evening if time permits, you can walk leisurely around the famous city water system--Two Rivers and Four Lakes for night views.
Two Rivers and Four Lakes: Which is refers to the water system consisted of Li River, Peach Blossom River, Wooden Dragon Lake, Othmanthus Tree Lake, Banyan Tree Lake and Fir Tree Lake that surrounding the downtown Guilin. A walking tour or a boat tour through the area is definitely a highlight, it is extremely beautiful with evening lights.
1) Morning sunrise shot at Yaoshan Mountain
2) Return to hotel for breakfast
3) After breakfast drive to visit Steven Star Park to know local people's life, by the way you will also visit Flee Market and a small local buddhist temple
4) Drive to have lunch and back to hotel for rest.
5) Drive to Strang Peak Town for photography
6) Drive back to the city for dinner and evening shoot of the lake views.
1) Early Morning drive to Folded Brocade Hill for the sunrise view
2) Back to hotel for breakfast and then visit Reed Flute Cave
3) Afternoon visit Elephant Hill for sunset view.
4) Drive back to the city for dinner and evening shoot of the lake views.
1) Drive 2.5hrs to Longji Pingan Village, after arriving the parking lot, climb 20 minutes to the guesthouse for check-in
2) Exploring the village on your own
3) Afternoon hike 1 hour to the Longji Ancient Village for the terraced fields and minority building views.
4) Return and have dinner together
Note: As we will stay 2 nights in the minority villages and will have 5-6 hour’s hiking (Day5), so please only prepare light backpack with some daily necessities, you will return to Guilin City on Day6
1) Hike around the terraced fields for 5 hours to another village called Dazhai, the natural views around is rewarding.
2) Check in the guesthouse on the mountain top of Dazhai village and enjoy your free time.
1) Early Morning sunrise shot
2) Return to hotel for breakfast and check out
3) Hike around the beautiful terraced fields for shooting.
4) Descend down to bottom of the hill by cable card and then drive 2.5 hours back to Guilin city and check in hotel again.
5) Group Dinner and free in the evening
1) Drive 40 minutes to the cruise pier and take the 2.5 hours cruise to Xingping town, check in the guesthouse at Xingping.
2) Free to explore the village and take the sunset view
1) Morning sunrise shot of Li River
2) Breakfast and check out
3) Drive 1 hour to Yangshuo town for hotel check in, on the way visit Fuli Ancient Town
4) Free in the afternoon for rest, members can explore the Yangshuo Town and the famous West Street
5) Late afternoon drive 20 minutes to Yulong River for the sunset views.
1) Early Morning sunrise view at Li River with local fishing scene
2) Return to hotel for breakfast and rest
3) If any member has energy, we will arrange a 3-4 hours countryside biking tour to visit the Moon Hill, Yulong River, Yangshuo’s countryside.
4) Evening you will experience a commrant fishing show to see how this smart bird catch the fish in the river
1) Early Morning sunrise view Green Lotus Peak of Yangshuo Town
2) Free for the rest of the day
3) Late afternoon sunset shot at Yangshuo TV tower, which need 30-40 minutes climbing
4)Evening you will enjoy the amazing night show Impression Third Sister Liu
1) Free in the morning
2) Check out hotel after lunch
3) Drive 40 minutes to Xianggong Hill village and check in the guesthouse
4) Free to explore the village and take the sunset view at Xianggong Hill
5) Group dinner at the guesthouse
Transportation as listed
A bottle of mineral water each day
Entrance fee for all attractions listed
Experienced local english speaking guide
Air-conditioned vehicle and experienced driver
Accommodations based on twin sharing basis
Meals listed as B, L, D, which means Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Flights to and out of Guilin
Tips to the guide and driver
Meals that not specifed as B, L, D