Your gateway travel to China & Tibet

HomePrivate Tibet TourGroup Tibet TourChina PacakgesTravel GuideAbout Us

Home >Tibet Travel Guide >Tibet Permit & Visa >Company Document & School Document for Tibet Travel
Company Document & School Document for Tibet Travel
Written on 15th February 2017

Beside the passport and visa copies, if you are working or studying in China,  and having the student or working visa, we will then need following documents from you for Tibet permit application: 

* Passport Copy

* Visa Copy

* Company Certificate Paper / School Certificate Paper 

Please kindly note: 

The certificate paper should have following info and should be written in Chinese language:

* Company or school head title

* Stamp seal  

* Your passport name & number 

* Timeframe you work or study. 


Company Document


School Document